Melissa Widrick: Missionary Teacher in Guatemala

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Camping

We had vacation this week for holy week. Monday-Wednesday my roommate and I went camping at a local campground, Venecia, with three other families from the ministry here. It was a wonderfully relaxing time. We swam, played volleyball and cards. I relaxed in the shade a lot. It was fun to go camping, I haven't been in a while. And it was good to spend time with the families. Yani and I were thankful to be invited along. She has never been camping before, and she enjoyed it. I think camping isn't very big here in Central America. There weren't any other families spending the night at the campgrounds.

By the way, Meagan S. thanks for leaving a comment! I'm glad to see I've increased my readership. I hope all my readers will drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home